Logowear House offers a wide selection of embroidery services. From jackets and polos to golf bags and hats, our department delivers high quality embroidery on every product.
What is embroidery?
This is a question we get asked a lot! Embroidery is the process of decorating apparel and other products with thread. We use machines that can run 1,000 stitches per minute to deliver fast results that are truly stunning. We have a wide selection of thread colors and can even PMS color match your logo.
Is embroidery right for my project?
The most common items we embroider on are hats, polos and fleece items. This is usually because the textures or shapes of these items aren’t always suitable for screen printing. With baseball caps, for example, the seam in the center makes printing difficult, where embroidery can be applied right over the seam without issue.
If you’re not sure if you’re items should be embroidered, don’t hesitate to ask! We invite all our customers to be a part of our team, and work together to come up with the best solution for custom apparel needs.
Can you embroider patches?
Absolutely! We can supply and embroider patches upon request. Please note that patches take time to create. We usually have a 2-4 week lead time on patch projects, to insure quality is met and detail is accounted for.
Can you embroider a full back logo?
Yes! We do full logos for many of our clients, and it looks awesome. If you’re looking for a full front or back logo, please contact us with the apparel style and logo you are looking for. We will run a test to make sure everything will fit and look great for your project.
Can you embroider anything other than apparel?
We can! In addition to polos, fleece, jackets and other apparel, we can also embroider blankets, duffle bags, golf bags, totes, backpacks, stockings, scarves and much more. Stop in or give us a call to see what we can embroider for you!
1. Whether you’re a seasoned custom apparel buyer or ordering for the first time, we work with you directly on product selection, logo placement, artwork and thread colors – our phone and email are never automated, you will always speak with a real member of our team!
2. Upon artwork approval, we digitize your designs so they are compatible with our embroidery machines – this process usually takes about a day
3. Your digitized designs are embroidered onto test fabric and emailed to you for your approval
4. After sew-out approval, your order is placed on our production schedule
5. Your order is ready for shipping or pickup within 7-10 days of sew-out approval!