Looking to sell your merch online without all the hassle? We offer online store set-up and management for your brand, band or event. From order placement, to production to shipping, let us handle all your online sales needs.
Our graphic design team can work with you on an idea you have or start from scratch. We are knowledgeable about design from a printing perspective, so we make sure all your design requests look good on merch. Whether you’re looking for shirts, bags, beanies, lighters or anything in between we’ve printed it all!
Whether you’re looking for a full merchandise stock or a reliable restocking point, Logowear House is here to help! We can accommodate rush orders for artists in the Philadelphia area, and keep your costs low. We’ve worked with numerous artists, labels and events on their merchandise needs.
Specialty Print Styles
We do more than just standard plastisol printing. We offer specialty prints that can help bring your designs to life. Whether you’re looking for photographic, foil, metallic, discharge, environmentally friendly water based, glow in the dark or other specialty prints, we can get the job done just the way you’d like!
Can I sell my merch online?
- Yes! We offer online store set-up and management for your brand, band or event. From order placement, to production to shipping we handle all your online sales needs so you can focus on the stuff that matters – the music!
What is your turnaround time?
- Our turnaround time is 7-10 business days after art and quote approval.
- Our standard turnaround is good up to 3,000 units. Larger volumes may extend production times. A busy season and schedule can also impact the turnaround. It is best to send a quick quote or email request to determine the exact completion date for each project. Rush services are subject to price increases and are determined on a job-to-job basis. If you have an event dated project, please let us know and we will schedule accordingly.
- If your project requires specialty print locations or print styles (sleeves, tags, discharge printing etc.), additional time may be added to the turnaround.
Can you do rush orders?
We do offer rush orders. Each rush order will be custom quoted. Contact email@example.com
Can you drop ship to a venue?
For Sure! Just let us know the most convenient place for you to pick-up and we will ship it there.
How big can you print?
- Our standard sizing – 10.5” Wide or 12” Tall
- Oversize prints – 14″x12″ or 12″x14″
*Please note that if your order includes YOUTH sizes, we will need to shrink the art to fit on all shirts or additional fees will apply for multiple setups.
What is your minimum for orders?
- For screen printing, we require a minimum of 12 garments for a one-color design. For each additional colors in the design, the required minimum increases depending on the design and style. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Bands We’ve Printed For
Jedi Mind Tricks
Low Cut Connie
I Love Annie