Logowear House is a full-service screen printing facility, with an in-house staff that operates state of the art automatic and manual presses.
We have a team based approach to printing, which includes cross training on every machine, hands-on problem solving and a continual sharing of knowledge between our printers and clients.
We prioritize attention to detail on every project, big and small, to make sure that customers get the exact colors, fabrics and designs they want – every time.
Types of Printing
Plastisol is a versatile ink, ideal for printing on a variety of apparel and product styles. It produces consistently vibrant colors and is extremely durable. The ink lays on top of the garment, producing a time-tested classic print. Click here to see if plastisol printing is right for your project.
For projects involving photorealistic images, we use a method called 4 color process printing to transfer the image onto apparel. This is a great alternative to digital printing for medium to high volume projects.
1. Whether you’re a seasoned custom apparel buyer or ordering for the first time, we work with you directly on product selection, logo placement and artwork – our phone and email are never automated, you will always speak with a real member of our team!
2. After product and artwork selection, our graphic design department creates digital apparel mockups of your design for your approval
3. Upon artwork approval, your order is placed into production
4. Our production team creates screens of your design and our printers use these to apply ink to each garment
5. Each garment is cured and inspected as it is printed
6. Your order is ready for shipping or pickup within 7-10 days of artwork approval!